Has your vehicle’s air conditioning stopped working or has one of your headlights conked out? Sooner or later, we all need to bring our car in for repairs. Whatever your needs are, you can bring your vehicle to Auto Tech Service Center in Conyers. Our technicians are highly trained in all aspects of auto repair and are committed to customer satisfaction.
Why should I bring my car in for regular auto repair?
Getting auto repairs whenever your vehicle needs it is imperative for:
- Your safety: Your vehicle should always follow government policies as well as meet the safety standards of your manufacturer. Waiting for a small issue with your vehicle to get worse before bringing your car in for auto repairs will compromise the safety of you and your passengers. For example, a broken headlight not only jeopardizes your safety, but you are also at the risk of getting pulled over for not having your vehicle up to standard.
- The environment: To keep your car running efficiently, it is imperative to bring your car in for auto repairs whenever needed. When there is a problem with the fuel efficiency of your vehicle, such as issues with your engine, your fuel cap, or even your tires, this can effect your car’s mileage, which in turn increases your carbon footprint and environmental impact.
- Your wallet: To keep your auto repairs as cost-effective as possible, it is important to nip problems in the bud before they get worse. Most issues that start small, such as a small dent, can turn into a bigger problem (in this case, rust will form on the exterior of your car which means a bigger repair). Bringing your vehicle in for an auto repair as soon as a problem arises will ultimately save you money in the long run.
What are the most common auto repairs car owners face?
Some of the most common auto repairs car owners face are:
- Air Filter Replacement: Your air filter is responsible for cleaning outside air before it enters your engine and mixes with fuel, which keeps your vehicle running. Over time, debris, dust, and dirt can clog up your air filter, letting in less air which can compromise your engine’s combustion rate. We recommend getting your air filters replaced every 15,000 to 30,000 miles.
- Oil Change: Changing your oil regularly keeps your engine components cool, keeping your vehicle fuel efficient, and ensures the mechanisms under the hood continue to function properly. You should be changing your vehicle’s oil approximately every 7,500 miles.
- Brake Replacement: Your brakes are one of the most important things that keep you safe while driving. We roughly estimate changing your brakes every 50,000 miles, although the frequency depends on a variety of factors.
- Tire Replacement: Getting new tires every 25,000 to 50,000 miles will prevent worn driving and keep you and your fellow drivers safe when on the road.
- The frequency that you should replace your tires depends on the conditions in which you drive, how much you drive, your driving speed, and more.
- Wheel Alignment: To get the most out of your tires, it is important that they are balanced the way the manufacturer intended. It’s recommended to get your wheels balanced every 3,000 to 6,000 miles to prevent drifting and causing unsafe driving conditions.
If you are in Conyers or surrounding areas, you can bring your car to Auto Tech Service Center and we will take care of all your auto repair needs.
Your Trusted Shop for Auto Repair
Whether you are having an issue with a mechanical or electric component of your car, Auto Tech Service Center in Conyers can take care of your vehicle, bumper to bumper. We offer a full diagnosis and repair for your vehicle’s air conditioning and heating, cooling system, and electrical systems. Here are some reasons you should choose us as your local auto repair shop:
- We are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- We maintain the highest standards of the automotive service profession.
- We cover Parts and Labor on Qualifying Repairs and Services for 24 Months/24,000 Miles.
If you are in Conyers or surrounding areas, Auto Tech Service Center is your place to go for all things auto repair.